Best Online Blackjack Casinos in Aussie
Top Blackjack Online Casinos 2024
- Wednesday Free Spins
- 40% Weekend Reload Bonus
- Up to $500 3rd Deposit Bonus
- Promo code:
- Australian-themed casino
- 24/7 customer support
- Game of the Month promotion
- Trusted casino
- Daily tournaments
- Wide game selection
- 100% up to A$400
- 30 FS deposit bonus
- Weekly Cashback 11%
- 50 FS every Monday
- 50% up to $150 every Weekend
- Neosurf as a payment option
- Space-themed casino
- VIP program
- Diverse game providers for a wide game selection
- Up to 50 FS in Beast Saga on Mondays
- 15 FS No Deposit Required on Wednesdays
- Hassle-free banking Neosurf
- 25% bonus up to A$100 on Fridays
- Excellent selection of games
- Loyalty program
- Vibrant design and interface
- Secure platform
- VIP program
- 50 FS every Monday
- 20% cashback up to AU$1,500 every Friday
- Efficient Neosurf deposits/withdrawals
- AU$150 every Friday
- 10% crypto cashback every Tuesday
- 1% rakeback on wager
Types of Online Blackjack
Online blackjack is a popular internet card game. It has many different types, each with rules and playing methods. This makes the game exciting and varied for players. Here’s a look at some common types of online blackjack:
This game is much like the standard blackjack. The player and the dealer try to get cards that add up to 21 or close to it. The game usually uses 8 decks of cards without the joker. In European Blackjack, after you place your bet, the dealer gives two cards to each player and one to themselves. The dealer’s second card is dealt after everyone has their cards.
Single Deck Blackjack
This game is played with just one deck of cards. It’s popular because the chances of winning are better than games with more decks.
High Streak Blackjack
In this game, the goal is to win a lot in a row. If you keep winning, you get bigger rewards. It’s a game where you might want to bet more to win more.
Hi-Lo 13 Blackjack
This game is about guessing whether the total of your first two cards is over, under, or exactly 13. It’s a fast-paced game where you win quickly.
Spanish and Super Fun 21 Blackjack
These are variations where you also try to get 21 as fast as possible. The rules are similar to other types of blackjack, but there might be some small differences.
Atlantic City Blackjack
This game is played like standard blackjack but with some changes. For example, double your bet on any hand and only split Aces once. This game has a good chance of winning.
This is the traditional form of blackjack. It’s liked by players who prefer higher betting limits.
Double Exposure Blackjack
In this version, both the dealer’s and player’s cards are shown. This adds an exciting twist to the game, as see all the cards.
In all these games, you play against the dealer. You get two cards and try to get as close to 21 as possible. If you get an Ace and a ten-value card, that’s a ‘Natural blackjack,’ and you win instantly. Choose to stick with your total, and depending on the game, the dealer must stop at a specific number, usually 16 or 17.
Online Blackjack Bonuses
|100% to deposit up to AU $1,000 and 30FS
|A$1,200 and 150 free spins, minisite is A$25
|Up to A$7500 and 550 FS, accepts crypto
|A$3,000 and 350 FS, cashback promos
|A$ 3,000, pay with crypto.
Here are some bonus offers at the country’s top sites. For instance, Skycrown Casino, one of the emerging names in the Australian online casino scene, has carved a niche with its unique and attractive bonus offerings. New players at Skycrown Casino often find enticing welcome packages that may include free spins, bonus cash, or both. Additionally, loyal players might be treated to exclusive prons, reload bonuses, and VIP perks. Always check the promotional page or our reviews to stay updated with the latest bonus offers from top sites like Skycrown Casino.
How to Play Blackjack Online In Australia?
To start playing, consider platforms with an excellent range of blackjack games and attractive bonuses. But remember, understanding the game’s rules is crucial to maximizing these opportunities.
Understanding the Basics
Blackjack, also known as 21, is a card game where your goal is to beat the dealer. You need a hand value higher than the dealer’s without going over 21. You and the dealer both start with two cards. Your cards are usually both face-up, while the dealer has one face-up and one face-down. Card values are straightforward: numbered cards are worth their face value, face cards are worth 10, and Aces might be worth 1 or 11, depending on what helps your hand the most.
Making Your Move:
Once you have your initial two cards, you have several options:
- Hit: Take another card to improve your hand.
- Stand: Keep your current hand and end your turn.
- Double Down: Double your initial bet, take one more card, and then stand.
- Split: If you have a pair, divide them into two hands, each with an additional bet equal to your first bet.
A Word on Card Counting
Card counting involves tracking which cards have been played to guess the likelihood of future cards. This helps in making smarter bets and decisions. It’s a complex technique more suited for experienced players, and some casino operators frown upon it.
Australian Blackjack Online Casinos
Australian casinos are a great place to play blackjack. They’re safe and offer lots of different blackjack gameplays. Whether you’re new to blackjack or have played a lot, you’ll find something fun and exciting. These casinos are easy to use and let you play with real money from home. It’s a great way to enjoy this popular card game.
Live Blackjack Casinos
If you’re looking for an online blackjack casino that offers live dealer games for both beginners and seasoned players, check out the recommendations on our website. These casinos allow you to bet from your mobile or computer, giving you an experience similar to playing at a physical casino. Top-notch online blackjack sites in Australia work with well-known software companies, like NetEnt, to bring you these games.
Legal Real Money Blackjack Casinos
Online blackjack is legal, just like online roulette for AU players. To guarantee it is legitimate for money gaming, you should check its licensing, eCOGRA recognition, banking methods, and encryption to protect user information. It is also advisable to read user reviews to see what others say about playing blackjack online on that website. Choose websites with as many varieties of blackjack as possible for maximum enjoyment.
Mobile Blackjack Sites
This is a popular option for those who prefer playing from home. A player needs a smartphone, iPad, or Tablet and a strong internet connection. Game options on mobile devices are the same as those on online websites, with designs optimized for small screens. You can even connect to a dealer from your phone for a different experience.
Top Online Blackjack Providers
In online casinos, you can find many types of games, and they are mostly offer by the well-known tech giants.
- Microgaming: Microgaming offers a wide range of Blackjack games, from classic versions to unique, creative ones, including games where you play multiple hands simultaneously.
- NetEnt: This is a major provider offering a variety of games. These include traditional styles like Classic and European Blackjack and innovative versions such as the Pontoon Pro Series and Double Exposure Blackjack.
- Playtech: Its live dealer Blackjack games are among the best available. Besides these big names, smaller software companies are offering them as well.
- iSoftBet and Yggdrasil Gaming: Companies like iSoftBet and Yggdrasil Gaming each bring their unique approach to the game. It’s a good idea to try games from different providers to see which one you like best.
When choosing a provider, know that reputable casinos are tested for fairness and security by independent organizations like eCOGRA or TST test reputable online casinos. Many casinos also offer bonuses that are used for Blackjack. Check the promotions page of the casino you’re interested in before you sign up.
Best Blackjack Strategy
Read strategies and rules when learning how to play an online casino. Some terms are also specifically used here, so it helps to learn all of them. These pointers apply to free casino games from well-known software providers.
Most common abbreviations:
- S17 = Dealers must stand on soft 17
- H17 = Dealers must hit soft 17
- DAS = Possible to double down after pair splitting
- NDAS = Not possible double down after pair splitting
If you have a pair of 8s, the favorable decision is to split them regardless of the dealer’s upcard. You are better off hitting on 8 or Ace than dealing the hand and losing more significant money. If you have a pair of 5s, you hit a hard 10 and are at a better advantage. You do not want to split this pair.
Step or Pass Strategy
The Step or Pass Strategy is a fundamental approach in various card games, particularly in blackjack, where players aim to achieve a specific hand score without exceeding a certain limit. In this strategy, players are confronted with a critical decision: whether to take another card (step) or decline it (pass) based on the current state of their hand. The strategy is typically guided by the total point value of the player’s hand. For instance, if a player’s hand falls within the range of 5 to 8 points, it is advisable to take another card to increase their chances of reaching a winning score.
The Split Strategy is a valuable technique in the game of Blackjack, especially when playing for real money online. It comes into play when a player is dealt a starting hand with two cards of the same rank, such as two 7s or two 9s. In such a scenario, the player splits the hand into two separate hands, creating two new hands to play with. To do this, the player must place an additional bet of the same size as their initial wager, doubling their stake for the current round.
Each of the split cards becomes the first card of a new hand, and the dealer deals a second card to each of the split cards, creating two independent hands to be played against the dealer’s hand.
The Double Strategy is a typical move in card games like Blackjack. In Blackjack, you double your bet and get one more card to increase your chances of winning. Depending on the rules, double after splitting your hand or when your hand has 9-11 points. Some places let you double by placing an extra bet for two more cards, giving you a better shot at winning. The Double Strategy is vital for players who want to improve their chances of winning in card games.
Blackjack Variations Rules Guides
Most variations have multiple decks, with a standard size of between two and eight. The house edge increases based on the number of tiers. Therefore, it is crucial to consider this when choosing your variation. Typically, dealers should stop at a soft 17, but some options allow them to continue, increasing the edge by about 0.2%.
Online Versus Land-Based Blackjack
|Speed – How fast you push buttons and make decisions determines the pace
|You decide your hand since you have all the control over the rate.
|Errors – Human dealers will/can make mistakes
|Not so easy for machines to err, but they can occasionally fail
|Bonuses – These are fewer at land-based gaming houses
|Several offers to keep you sufficiently enticed
|Convenience – You have to wait for a vacant table and seat
|You do not have to wait at all
|AdvantagePlay – Count or track cards at a land-based website
|Not possible to measure or track them
Pros and Cons
- As a skills-based product, blackjack RTPs are always better than with more accessible choices.
- There are different variations.
- Demos are free to use, so they can be used to learn.
Wagers are larger to move inversely with RTPs.
Blackjack needs skills.
How To Choose a Casino With Blackjack?
Selecting the right online casino to enjoy your favorite game of Blackjack is crucial for maximizing your gaming and potential profits. When looking for the best online casinos offering Blackjack, watch for the following key features:
- Game Quality: Look for casinos that offer Blackjack games from reputable providers like Microgaming and NetEnt. Make sure the site’s software is high quality, akin to companies like SoftSwiss. Also, check for the availability of online 21 for real money.
- Legitimacy: Verify the casino’s licensing and regulatory information, especially under the Dama NV umbrella. This guarantees fair gaming practices and reliable payment processing.
- Payment Methods: Check if the casino supports your preferred payment system, whether it’s credit cards, e-wallets, or cryptocurrencies.
- Mobile Compatibility: A top-notch casino should offer a user-friendly Blackjack app or an excellent mobile website version that works seamlessly on your device.
- Minimum Deposits: Take note of the minimum deposit requirements, typically around 20 AUD, to qualify for bonuses. Pay attention to bonuses, including generous welcome packages and bonuses for playing Blackjack. Look out for no-deposit bonuses as well.
- Live Gaming: If you plan to indulge in live Blackjack, check player feedback in the live chat section to gauge the quality of the experience.
- Customer Support: The casino must offer 24/7 customer support so that you easily reach for assistance.
- Fair Play: Look for casinos that provide proof of fair gaming through RNG certificates and Provable Fair options. Icons indicating cybersecurity protocols are also a positive sign.
- Responsible Gambling: A good casino should offer features like bet and deposit limits and self-exclusion options to promote responsible gambling.
- Withdrawal Speed: Opt for casinos that offer instant withdrawals, as quick access to your winnings might be a game-changer.
Online blackjack is a popular card game in Canada. The most popular types of this game are European blackjack, single-deck blackjack, and high-streak blackjack. Online blackjack in Australia is conveniently available in mobile version; so gamblers start playing anytime wherever they are. Use our site’s most popular game strategies and enjoy the game today!